Returns and Cancellation
Please note that since our products are handwoven, we only have one of each kind at a time. Also, as the fabrics are pure and the weaves delicate, each garment requires very careful handling. Hence, we are able to offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- You may cancel your order before it has been shipped, provided that no tassels and/or fall pico have been added on your request. Should you cancel your order, you will receive a credit amount equivalent to the value of your order for any subsequent purchase on the website. If you wish to receive a refund instead, any bank processing charges will be borne by you and will be deducted from the total before the refund.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect item. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
- Only unstitched garments (saris, stoles and dupattas) are eligible for return or exchange. Sari blouse pieces or fabrics cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Your return/exchange request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your shipment.
- If you receive your order in a parcel and packaging that appears to have been tampered with, damaged or is in an unsealed condition, you are advised not to accept such a parcel and do not open the package. Kindly immediately get in touch with us at email@example.com & call at +91 7042415575
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrived damaged, you need to email us a photo of the damaged packaging along with the return request as per step 4.
- Upon receipt of your request, we shall examine the same and send you an authorisation of return/exchange within 2 working days.
Upon receipt of the authorization, the product must be couriered back to Alankrit Weaves at the below-mentioned address within 7 days.
- The product being returned/exchanged must be in its original unused condition and sent along with original bill and tags intact.
- We aim to process all returns and exchanges within 7 days.
- Items that were damaged, defective or sent in error will be fully refunded.
- You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Alankrit will initiate the process for a refund on your original debit or credit card within 5 working days but we cannot guarantee the time taken by the bank authorities.
- Mailing address for returns:
Alankrit Weaves P-401 JMD Garden, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana -122002 India Tel: +91 7042415575
- The customer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.
- Saris that have the blouse detached, tassels made, fall stitched – either by you or by us for you – cannot be exchanged.
Colour, handwork, Specifications & Description
1.11 The details of the products or product specifications (weight, colour, handwork, size etc.) as mentioned on the Alankrit site are only approximate values, any request for the return based these attributes will not be entertained.
1.12. The customers who are preferring items with beaded embroidery and sequins must be aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Remember, even with the best of handling and care, this problem cannot be avoided altogether. So, before ordering such item please keeps these things in mind.
1.13. The Customer must be aware of The description of the product is left to the aspirations of the handloom weavers and to the creative freedom of content writers. As such a product will not be considered for return or replacement on the sole basis of violation of the Content-Description – either Short or Long Description.
1.14. While placing an order the Customer is advised to keep in mind about minor variations in colour that can occur due to various reasons. Alankrit tries its best to reproduce the exact colour of the product on your screen, as seen on the monitor of the Customer. Variation may also be felt because of different resolutions, monitors, video cards, operating systems, and internet browsers used. Garments also have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour under different lights. A 10% variation in shade is considered as normal.
Delivery and Shipping policy
- Shipping within India is free for all products on the website. For international shipping, we charge a rate of INR 1500 for the first product and then INR 500 for each additional product. The customer will have to pay import customs duty if such duty is applicable in the destination country on handloom products sourced from India.
- For certain remote locations in India, our courier/transport partner may levy an additional surcharge for shipping. In such an event, the customer shall have to pay a “remote area surcharge”. The customer will be informed about such a surcharge in advance before completion of the billing transaction.
- Alankrit is committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
- Products are delivered within 7-10 working days within India. Delivery to locations outside India will take 8-12 days. However international shipping estimates might differ based on our international courier partners’ presence in the country and might take longer than the estimated time.
- Kindly note that the delivery times mentioned are indicative only. In rare cases, deliveries might be delayed due to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.